Drop offs and pick ups of students at school can be a little hazardous.
Please read the following drop-off and pick-up procedures to ensure that El Roble students are safe when coming to school and going home.
Drop-off and pick-up will be at the side of the school (Santa Teresa Avenue) in the designated area. Please follow the outlined plan to provide safe conditions for all of our students:
- Parents picking up students in cars should drive to the end of the circular driveway on Santa Teresa Avenue (loading zone area) where students will wait with a yard duty supervisor.
- Students may not ride home with other people unless they have written permission fron their parent/guardian.
- Students need a written note from a parent or guardian if there is any change in the way they are to go home.
- If your child is walking to or from school, please discuss with them the correct way to cross a street, looking both ways before crossing, stay within the designated crosswalk, obey any crossing guards, no running through the crosswalk, etc.
- Please do not drop off or pick up students in staff parking lot on 3rd Street as this is not a designated drop off or pick up area.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping to keep our students safe!